10 am to 2pm
Be among the very first to see the new Stony Brook Children's Hospital, where we're delivering specialized pediatric medicine in an advanced new facility. Learn more about Long Island's premier hospital for kids and our commitment to providing care that's just for kids.
Our Open House is free and open to the public.
Saturday, Nov. 2
10 am to 2 pm
101 Nicolls Road, Stony Brook
- Activities including:
- Meet a pet therapy dog
- Distracted driver video game
- Teddy bear clinic
- Healthy eating games
- Burn safety
- Sleep safety for babies and children
- Finger casting
- Climb aboard an ambulance
- and more!
- Participate in our "Living Healthy" Art Show and Poster Contest.
- Meet and greet our staff
- Free, fun giveaways (while supplies last)
- Free parking
- Free food and refreshments
Pre-registration is now available here.
To pick up event giveaways, bring your email receipt printed or displayed electronically to the registration table.
All pre-registered guests receive:
- A Stony Brook Children's Hospital grocery tote bag
- A ticket for a free treat
- Free tickets to the first 250 people who pre-register for the Seawolves football game vs. Towson University, on November 9 at 2 pm. Others who pre-register will receive $5 tickets for that game!
All event giveaways are while supplies last.
On-site registration is also available.