Smart Visits, Safe Visits
Right now, it’s especially important to make sure your kids stay healthy and strong. And Stony Brook Children’s is here for you, with 180 pediatric specialists who can take care of virtually every medical need your child could have.
With locations all over Suffolk, and appointments available, you’ll never have to go far or wait long to keep your kids up to date with checkups, vaccinations and more.
And because every office is part of Stony Brook Children’s Hospital, if your child needs hospitalization you’ll already be connected to Suffolk County’s only children’s hospital, now located in a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility.
For your safety
Special measures are in place at every location to help keep you and your family safe:
- Patients can remain in their vehicles and complete their normal check-in process using their cell phone
- Waiting rooms are arranged to allow for optimal social distancing
- All employees and patients must wear a mask
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout our facilities
- Cleaning frequency has been increased
- Separate facilities are designated for patients who are confirmed with or suspected of having COVID-19
To see location addresses click here.
To make an appointment at any location, call (631) 444-KIDS.